- GREG FRENCH SELECTED RESUME.
- The Daguerreian Society: Board of Directors. Chair of the Auction Committee.
- 'The Mirror of Race' at Suffolk University: Advisory Board.
- Photographic Historical Society of New England (PHSNE): Member. Vendor.
- The National Portrait Gallery:
Bound for Freedom's Light: African Americans and the Civil War 2013 - 2014.
- The Massachusetts Historical Society:
- 'Tell it with Pride' 2014.
- The National Gallery of Art: 'Tell it with Pride' 2013.
- Adams Gallery at Suffolk University:
'The Mirror of Race: Seeing Ourselves Through History' 2014.
- Taft Museum of Art:
'Local Exposures: Cincinnati Daguerreotypes' 2013.
- Harvard University:
'Conservation of Daguerreotypes: A Collaborative Workshop in Photograph Conservation'
Hosted by the Weissman Preservation Center, Harvard University library 2009.
- The Abraham Lincoln Bi-Centennial Exhibit at Federal Hall, N.Y.C.
Hosted by Rail Splitter under the auspices of the National Park Service. 2009.
- The Getty Museum:
'Dialogue Among Giants' Carleton Watkins and the Rise of Photography in California' 2008-2009.
- The National Gallery of Australia:
'Picture Paradise: Asia-Pacific Photography 1840s-1940s' 2008.
- Daguerreian Society Symposium, Savannah, Ga.:
'Positive Images: Early African American Photographs' Curator: Greg French 2003.
- 'The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross' Written and presented by Henry Louis Gates, Jr. WGBH/PBS 2013.
- American Experience: 'The Abolitionists' Written, produced, and directed by Rob Rapley. WGBH/PBS 2013.
- 'God in America' from American Experience and Frontline. WGBH/PBS 2010.
- 'Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson' A film by Ken Burns. PBS 1004.
- 'Becoming American: The Chinese Experience' Produced by Bill Moyers. PBS 2003.
- 'Africans in America' WGBH/PBS. 1998-1999.
- 'Antique Photographica: The Collector's Vision' by Bryan and Page Ginns, Schiffer
- 'African American Faces of the Civil War,' by Ronald S. Coddington, The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2012.
- 'Finding Family,' by Tonya Bolden, Bloomsbury, 2010.
- 'In the Spirit of Martin: The Living Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'
by Gary Miles Chapman, Nikki Giovanni, Walter Leonard, Tinwood Books, 2002.
- 'America and the Daguerreotype,' by John Wood, University of Iowa Press 1999.
Ms. JAYA HOBBS has been Mr. French's Assistant and Inventory Collections Manager since 2003.
our website designer